Aydon Spain is managed and staffed in Spain by its partners Orta Consultants España, based in Valencia as is representative of the new Spain; modernism combined with dynamism and decentralization as important elements for total presence and overall country success.
The following are the core areas of services:
- Export Management Outsourcing services, local representation of manufacturers wishing to enter or improve their presence in the Spanish market.
Search and selection of the most suitable distribution channel.
- Design and implementation of the market entrance strategy.
- Negotiation with the chosen potential distributor(s) or assistance in the negotiation(s). - Training of the distributors sales force.
- Technical and commercial support to the distributors.
- Revision of orders specifications and agreements.
- Continuous follow up and contact with the distributor(s) for stimulating sales.
- Continuous study of sector-product country related issues.
- Proposition of marketing concepts to support the distribution network with improved and locally adapted supporting- promotional tools.
- Assistance in outsourcing products and components for Spanish industries in other competitive worldwide supply markets
- Support in all activities related to client participation in exhibitions in Spain
- Export Managers are assigned to the development of every project backed up by an office team and a secure on line report system to keep manufacturers informed of all developments in their Spanish project.
Spanish, English, French and Dutch
Guillermo Orta - Director Aydon Spain
Guillermo holds an undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering and an MBA with specialization in Marketing.
Click here for CV
Hanneke Verschuren - Head of Export Management and Research
Hanneke has many years of experience in international business and marketing
Click here for CV